Boat Excursions on the Bruce Peninsula
Experience the Bruce Peninsula from the water on a boat excursion
Take a boat cruise, kayak or canoe the shoreline.
Exploring the waters that border the Bruce Peninsula or the many inland lakes and rivers of Bruce County a must. Take a scenic glass-bottom boat trip out to Flowerpot Island, join a dive charter to discover our local marine heritage and numerous shipwrecks from days gone by, perhaps grab a fishing rod and test your luck in the big waters or right here on the inland waters of Miller Lake. There's plenty to do for the 'fish' in you!
- Take a glass bottom boat tour of Fathom Five National Marine Park: Blue Heron Company; Bruce Anchor Cruises; Tobermory Wave Adventures.
- Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Chi-Cheemaun Ferry from Tobermory to Manitoulin Island.
- Join a SCUBA diving charter in Tobermory to explore amazingly preserved shipwrecks and underwater geological features.
- Discover the Parks Canada Visitors Centre or St. Edmund's Museum and learn about our rich marine heritage.
- Explore the area's historic lightstations on Flowerpot Island, in Tobermory, Cabot Head, Lion's Head and more.
- Travel south and paddle the Saugeen River Canoe Route.
- Consider fishing Georgian Bay, Lake Huron, or test your luck in Miller Lake! Summer House Park offers kayak, canoe and motor boat rentals as well as fishing supplies to explore Miller Lake.