Join our team at Summer House Park
Are you interested in being part of a fun and dedicated team? Read on...
Come join our team!
Do you love camping and have you ever wondered all that it takes to create an exceptional vacation experience? If being part of a team that helps to foster those lasting family memories interests you, consider a full-time career or seasonal work in the outdoor hospitality industry.
If you are looking for a challenging, inspiring and rewarding job, contact us. We'd love to meet you!
We are currently interviewing for the following positions available now and starting soon for the 2023 camping season.
1) Breakfast and Lunch Cook: Part time seasonal, May - October. Cooking position in our Shoreline Restuarant and Corbetta's Pizza. Flexible cooking stations based on cooking experience and expertise. Click here for job description.
2) Maintenance Worker and Equipment Attendant: (1 position) Full time seasonal, May-November. Click here for job description.
3) Office Manager: (1 position) Full time year round. Please contact us directly for information regarding this position.
- Employee accommodations available.
- Join in our park activities and enjoy access to our park amenities.
- Staff discounts on food, shop items and camping.
- Health benefits for long-term employees.
- Enjoy working in a beautiful setting on the Saugeen Bruce Peninsula!
- Opportunities for growth within the company.
If you wish to apply for a position, send your résumé, covering letter and a completed application form via email to the address below, or drop off your resume to our office. We'd love to meet you!
Clearly indicate which position(s) interest you in your covering letter.
Summer House Park
197 Miller Lake Shore Rd.
Miller Lake, ON N0H 1Z0