Rules & Regulations
Important Information to Know Before You Arrive
Please take a moment to read our Rules and Regulations before staying with us. We are a family oriented resort and do not tolerate unruly behaviour. We appreciate your adherence to our park rules and policies so we can ensure everyone has a pleasant stay!
Camping Rules and Regulations
- For overnight camping, check-in time is 2 p.m. and check-out is 12 noon.
- Cottage and camping cabin check-in is 4 p.m. and check-out is 10 a.m.
- Our park is access controlled. You will receive an access code upon registration. This code must not be lent to anyone else nor should you give any unregistered guests access to the park using your access code.
- All guests must be registered at the office. Guests must make arrangements at our office for visitors in the park. Additional charges apply.
- Please respect check-in and check-out times. All day visitors must vacate park by 9 p.m. Overnight visitors must vacate park by 12 noon or register for day use.
- Children under 19 years of age must be on their site after 10:30 p.m. and accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- One picnic table is provided with your site. Do not remove tables from another site. Additional tables are available for an extra fee; please contact our reservation office.
- Please do not change your campsite without approval from park staff.
- Fires are permitted at sites in fire pits ONLY. Firewood is available for sale at office. All fires are to be extinguished by midnight.
- Please leave your site in the same condition as it was when you arrived. Thank you for helping to keep our park clean.
WE ASK PARENTS TO INSTRUCT THEIR CHILDREN AND SEE THAT THEY ADHERE TO THE RULES.
Management reserves the right to and will to evict anyone from the campground for detrimental conduct or failure to observe park rules and regulations.
We hope that you will enjoy your stay with us. Please respect our rules and regulations to ensure that you and all our guests enjoy a pleasant vacation. We are committed to providing a safe and friendly atmosphere at our park and we hope that you and your family have a memorable vacation!
General Park Rules
- QUIET hours between 10:30 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. Remember that voices carry when all is quiet, so please be considerate toward your neighbouring campers.
- RADIOS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME
- Due to spread of invasive insects such as the Emerald Ash Borer beetle, we do not allow wood to be transported into our park. Please respect our forest and our efforts to reduce the risk of spreading invasive species. DO NOT BRING FIREWOOD INTO THE PARK- WOOD MUST BE PURCHASED ON-SITE.
- Garbage dumpsters and recycling bins are provided at our refuse station. Please try to minimize your trash through recycling and by purchasing products with minimal packaging. Your site’s trash should be deposited in the dumpsters at our refuse station. No metal, wood or large items are to be deposited at the container or elsewhere on the grounds. Please follow our recycling guidelines posted at our refuse depot.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY FOOD UNATTENDED OR OUTSIDE OVERNIGHT - WILDLIFE IN THE PARK CAN BE HARMED BY EATING HUMAN GARBAGE & MAY BECOME A NUISANCE TO FELLOW CAMPERS.
- Our water is a precious resource. Please do not use our park water to wash cars or trailers.
- PETS are welcome. Please keep them leashed at all times and never left unattended. Walk your pet in wooded areas away from the park on the marked trails. Dogs may swim in designated area only. This is a must. Be kind and clean up after your pet. Biodegradable pet waste bags are available in our store.
- CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL OR CANNIBIS IS PERMITTED ON YOUR CAMPSITE ONLY. ALL PUBLIC SPACES WITHIN THE PARK, INCLUDING ROADWAYS, OUR BEACHES AND RECREATION AREAS ARE ALCOHOL AND SMOKE-FREE ZONES.
- Our playground and beach areas are closed after dusk.
- Children must be supervised in the washrooms/showers.
- Children under the age of 19 must be accompanied by an adult if they are not on their site after 10:30 p.m.
- Practice safe boating. Do not operate boats in the swimming area.
- DO NOT CUT LIVE TREES, PEEL BARK, OR DRIVE NAILS INTO TREES - THIS MAY KILL THE TREE
- Please respect our natural environment and do not feed wildlife. Anyone abusing wildlife in the park will be evicted.
- Mini bikes, dirt bikes and ATV’s are NOT permitted in the park.
- Discharge of firearms and fireworks is prohibited.
- No bicycle riding after dusk. Children must wear helmets when biking in the park
- Your site and trailer/RV must be kept clean and neat at all times.