This log camping cabin is located in the campground's hardwood maple forest. Perfect for those who wish to camp with a roof over their heads but still have some 'creature-comforts!" This basic cabin offers a small fridge, outdoor cooking grill, fire pit and picnic table. Centralized washrooms next door and laundromat close by.
- Double bed and single bunk beds - sleeps 4 maximum
- Small fridge and counters
- Covered porch
- Charcoal grill
- Firepit and picnic table
What to Bring:
Here is a list of suggested items to bring to make your camping cabin experience a true camping adventure!
- Bed linens: including pillow cases (pillows provided). If you want a true camping experience, bring your cozy sleeping bags instead.
- Cookware: we provide a fire pit and outside charcoal grill. Some campers prefer to bring a camp cook stove and grill for boiling water and making pancakes on the griddle.
- Cooking supplies: bring your own pots, pans, bowls, cups, plates and cutlery. A dishpan, cloth and eco-friendly dish soap are handy for cleaning up.
- Cooler: our cabins have a small bar fridge but some campers prefer to bring an extra cooler to store drinks and additional food items. Always keep food items locked safely in your vehicle or cooler at night. Be cautious not to leave food on the counter in your cabin by the windows...pesky racoons can smell a tasty treat through an open window!
- Lights: there is electricity in the cabins but an outside lantern is helpful, or a candle lantern for a more authentic camping atmosphere. A flashlight or headlamp is handy.
- Lawn chairs: we provide wooden chairs on the deck and a picnic table but if you like sitting around the campfire, you may want to bring your favourite camp chair.
- Personal Items: Just a reminder...don't forget your towels, swim suits, bug spray, sunscreen and your toothbrush! Flip flops are handy for the shower and the beach.
- Fun stuff: a deck of cards, reading material, board games...consider leaving the electronics behind and enjoy the sounds of the forest and games night with your family!
- Forgot something?...Don't worry, we have a very extensive store filled with camping supplies, grocery items and giftware...oh, and lots of ice cream!
2020 Daily Rate (includes 4 people): $130
Weekly rate: $780
Pets: $3/night (max 2)
(Low season and group rates available spring and fall)
Reservations made prior to May 1, 2020: A non-refundable deposit of $425 per week is required at time of booking. A minimum seven night stay is required for all bookings made prior to May 1, 2020, for bookings in July and August 2020.
Reservations made after May 1 2020: A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the rental fee is due upon booking. For one-night bookings, full rental fees must be paid upon booking and are non-refundable in case of cancellation.
Reservations for 2021 are open January 1, 2020. Contact us for rates.